Not only does exercise benefit your muscle size and endurance, but it also boosts your energy, mood and brain power. Most people feel that the best feeling of exercising is not knowing that muscle will increase, but that they feel energized and healthy after their workout. Exercise also helps you sleep better at night and feel more relaxed.
It is important to realize that spending hours in the gym is not necessary to improve your life, but rather mild to moderate exercise for a shorter amount of time is. Here are some ways to improve your lifestyle:
- Easing stress and anxiety. Regular aerobic exercises release hormones which relieve stress and give a sense of well-being.
- Lifting your mood. Exercise releases chemicals in your brain, also known as endorphins, which causes you to feel good and energize your spirits. Exercise is just as much a treatment to depression as an antidepressant.
- Sharpening brainpower. These same endorphins that cause you to feel better also help increase your concentration and feel sharp for upcoming tasks. Growth of new brain cells are also stimulated with exercise and it helps prevent age-related decline.
- Improving self-esteem. You may notice a feeling of self worth, or maybe you feel strong and powerful. Those feelings can occur when exercising regularly becomes a habit.
- Boosting energy. A few minutes of exercising a day will give you more of a push to work out. Increase your workout as you feel more energized.
For women that are serious about weight loss, you need to get your FREE 20% Off Gift Card and also try out my FREE Revolutionary Rapid Fat Loss System which is a turn-key bulletproof plan for reaching your weight loss goals. You can click here to get instant access to this program and take some action on getting your body back.
If you’re serious about Personal Training, you can use the 20% off gift card when you contact me directly to set up a meet n’greet to see if we would be a good fit for the goals you are working towards.